Welcome to NBS
The Numismatic Bibliomania Society (NBS) is an educational association founded in 1979 to support and promote the use and collecting of numismatic literature. Numismatic literature includes books, periodicals, catalogs and other written or printed material relating to coins, medals, tokens, or paper money, ancient or modern, U.S. or worldwide.
This Week's E-Sylum
October 14, 2018
- WAYNE'S WORDS: THE E-SYLUM OCTOBER 14, 2018
- NBS FOUNDING MEMBERS LIST UPDATE
- KOLBE & FANNING EPHEMERA SALE NO. 4 ANNOUNCED
- BRYCE BROWN NUMISMATIC LITERATURE OFFERINGS
- RICHARD STOCKLEY OFFERS DISCOUNT
- The Asylum received the second place award for Outstanding Specialty Numismatic Publication from the American Numismatic Association in Philadelphia!
- The Asylum Author Index has been updated. It is available on the NNP or on The Asylum page.
Thanks to you, The Asylum received the second place award for 2nd Place for ANA Outstanding Specialty Numismatic Publication from the American Numismatic Association in Philadelphia!
Contributions from NBS members like you are what keeps our journal a vibrant quality publication. Please share your photos (JPGs with captions) of NBS members and events from the ANA to email@example.com by September 1 to be included in The Asylum's Fall issue.
Thank you for sharing your passion for numismatic literature with The Asylum!
Editor, The Asylum
- Numismatic Bibliomania Society Symposium By Joel J. Orosz
- Numismatic Bibliomania Society 39th Annual Meeting and Auction By Joel J. Orosz
- The Asylum Awards
- Numismatic Literature Displays at the World’s Fair of Money
- John Yonge Akerman’s Coins of the Romans Relating to Britain By David Pickup
- The John W. Adams Sale: A Personal Account By Jeff Dickerson
- In Memory of a Man I Never Met: William S. Reese (1955–2018) By David F. Fanning
- Numismatic Shop Talk By Myron Xenos
The AsylumV36 N3 Table of Contents
Martin Gengerke has made his book on ANA Auctions Open Source and available for download by NBS Member at no charge. The book can be found on the Resources Page. The book will also be placed on the NBS Wiki so that NBS members can add information to the book.